– You have 4-6 years professional experience working in cross-disciplinary teams, both client-side and agency-side.
– You have a full toolbox of Human Centered Design, User Experience Design & Service Design methods.
– You are comfortable facilitating and leading workshops and interviews with clients and users.
– You have successfully launched a product—you know what it takes to build something; collaborating with internal team, co-creating with customer team, shepherding, vetting, and aligning customer stakeholders and vendor partner team.
– You are comfortable presenting all aspects of a project in front of internal team and customers.
– You are passionate and proficient at pixel-perfect interface design.
– You think beyond the boundaries of current UX/UI conventions; keyboard, mouse, and the touch screen, and think in terms of gesture UI, VR/AR, and invisible UX/UI.
– You have the ability to develop storyboards, wireframes, and user interfaces from conceptual to the final graphical UI.
– You are passionate and proficient at storytelling, conceptualizing ideas and producing prototypes using a variety of tools, methods and fidelities.
– You have experience developing Information Architecture from utilitarian/systematic design to experiential/conceptual products.
– You are fully proficient at using Adobe CS, Sketch, and prototyping tools.
– You are flexible and open-minded, and have the ability and desire to learn and push design methodologies.
– You have excellent spoken and written English.